LearningLab Shared Server
This section contains information about how to connect to LearningLab, our server for long-term storage of documents and data.
Connect to LearningLab
The LearningLab server is the lab's secure system for storing documents and data files. If you are off campus, you will need to connect to the Purdue VPN to access the LearningLab server. If you are on campus, you do not need a VPN.
On a Mac:
- From the Finder, select the "Go" menu (at the top of your screen), then "Connect to Server."
- Enter smb://ironman.psych.purdue.edu/learninglab
- Log in with your Purdue Career Account
On a PC:
- Go to "My computer" and at the top click "Add a network location"
- Enter \\ironman.psych.purdue.edu\learninglab
- Log in with using onepurdue\username (put your Purdue Career Account username) and your Purdue Career Account password.