There are a few important rules for working in the lab:
- Keep the lab secure. Turn off the lights, close and lock lab doors when you leave rooms, and return lab keys to the key box.
- No food or drink in the lab.
- If you have an appointment with a subject, you must show up for that appointment.
- Keep things organized in the lab, including all paperwork, file folders, and computer files.
- Keep things clean in the lab, including all lab rooms and computers.
- Look nice in the lab.
- If there is ever a problem or you realize you made a mistake, report it immediately. And if you have a question about anything, ask someone.