Overview of Lab Computers
- The computers in the testing rooms (3133 and 3135) are for running experiments. The computers in the work room (3131) can be used for other lab-related purposes (e.g., entering data in a spreadsheet).
- It is fine to check your email and browse the internet, but you must practice safe browsing.
- Never download anything to any computers unless you have permission from Jeff.
- Do not save any personal documents on the lab computers.
- Please report any computer issues immediately to Jeff or to a postdoc or graduate student you are working with.
- Keep the computers clean. When you are done using a testing room on a given day, please clean off all computer keyboards and mice.