Cognition and Learning Laboratory Handbook
This handbook includes policies, information, and procedures for working in the Cognition and Learning Laboratory. For undergraduate students, the PSY 390/391/498 syllabus contains additional information about working in the lab for course credit. You can probably find the answers to most questions in this handbook, but if you ever have a question about working in the lab, please ask someone.
This handbook contains five sections:
- Introduction. This section talks about the purpose of the lab, people and their roles in the lab, and an overview of the research process.
- Lab Policies. This section contains policies and important information about working in the lab on a day to day basis.
- Running Lab Experiments. This section provides details about all the steps involved in running experiments in the lab.
- Creating and Running Online Experiments. This section contains introductory information about web programming and about conducting online experiments.
- Resources. This section contains additional information and resources relevant to working in the Cognition and Learning Lab.